Short Message Service - Still A Major Revenue Generator
In many networks, Short Message Services (SMS) is the 2nd largest contributor to Mobile Operators after Voice generated revenues. Apart from Person-to-Person communication, SMS is also very widely used for many types of services globally, from alert systems to competition voting to information delivery. It is expected to remain a major contributor to Mobile Operator’s Mobile Data revenue in the near future and remain a significant service in the long term.
Mocean SMSC is built on the robust and reliable Mocean Messaging Platform to enable Mobile Operators to run their Short Message Services with peace of mind, protecting the operator’s SMS revenues. It is a full featured SMSC that provides future enhancement capability where Mobile Operators are able to implement other Mocean Messaging Solutions on top of the Mocean Messaging Platform, safeguarding your investment and ensuring your ROI.
Mocean SMSC can assist Mobile Operators in reaping the benefits of continual popularity of SMS by:
- Providing a reliable and proven system that can be implemented immediately
- Allowing Mobile Operator to enable multiple SMS based services via SMPP interface
- Enabling multiple SMS route termination to maximise margins
- Assisting in system planning with system performance report
- Lowering TCO as additional Messaging Solution suite can be integrated to the platform
- Ensuring easy operations and administration with user friendly GUI